Data Privacy Statement
We, WEGMANN automotive GmbH (hereinafter referred to as WEGMANN ), are pleased about your visit to our website. The protection of your personal data during its use is an important concern for us. We would like you to feel safe when visiting our website. In the following, we will explain what information we at WEGMANN collect during your visit to our website and how this information is used.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally allocatable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Section 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is WEGMANN automotive GmbH, Rudolf-Diesel Straße 6, 97209 Veitshöchheim (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz[at]wegmann-automotive.com or our postal address with the addition "The Data Privacy Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Once storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the data arising in this context or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) When we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will then also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
(5) Application procedure:
In order to clearly identify you as an applicant and to communicate with you during your application phase (e.g. information on participation in the online Assessment Center), we will require some personal data from you. This is requested when you apply for a job in the HRD portal for the first time and include title, surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone / mobile phone number and date of birth, language skills, computer skills, data on your academic and professional background (school leaving certificates, grades, current and past professions), as well as any other data resulting from the submitted application documents. We solely process your data for the purpose of using the application portal and subsequently for your application. You can delete your applicant account at any time and thus revoke your consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and arranging for your applicant account to be deleted.. However, a revocation does not affect the legality of data processing based on the consent until revocation. We store your data until the revocation takes place. Our employees at WEGMANN automotive GmbH who are entrusted with the application procedure have access to your personal data. Your personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Union or to an international organisation.
Our application procedure provides for an online assessment by HR Diagnostics AG. This takes place on the JOBMATCHER system platform of HR Diagnostics AG. For this purpose your data will be sent to
HR Diagnostics AG
and processed by HR Diagnostics AG on our behalf An order data processing agreement was concluded between us and HR Diagnostics AG. According to the GDPR, the legal basis for commissioned data processing is Section 28 GDPR.
We store your personal data for the duration of the application process and for a further 3 months beyond that, as well as in the event of consent until it is revoked. When your application results in employment with us, your applicant data will continue to be stored and processed exclusively for the purpose of establishing, implementing and terminating the employment relationship.
Under validity of the GDPR you are furthermore entitled to the following legal rights of affected persons, provided that the conditions for applicability exist:
- Right to information about your data stored with us pursuant to Section 15 GDPR,
- Right to correct inaccurate data in accordance with Section 16 GDPR,
- Right to delete data stored by us in accordance with Section 17 GDPR,
- Right to restrict the processing of data stored by us in accordance with Section 18 GDPR,
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Section 20 GDPR,
- Right of appeal to a competent supervisory authority pursuant to Section 77 GDPR if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates GDPR regulations
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data or the disclosure, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact Susanne Kamm, Dr. Dornbach Consulting GmbH, Koblenz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(6) We use CAPTCHA, which protects our website from spam and misuse. CAPTCHA prevents automated software (so-called bots) from carrying out abusive activities on the website, i.e. it checks whether the entries made actually originate from a human being. In order to determine this, the following data is collected and processed:
- Referrer (address of the page on which Captcha is used)
- IP address of the user
- Google Account (if the user is signed in to Google, this will be recognised and assigned)
- User input behaviour (e.g. answering the CAPTCHA question, input speed in the form fields, order in which the user selects the input fields)
- Browser, browser size and resolution, browser plugins, date, language setting
- Mouse or touch events within the page
(7) This website uses the “Google Analytics” service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyze users’ website usage. The service uses “cookies” – text files stored on your device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the US and stored there.
On this website accesses the IP anonymization. The IP address of users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This reduction eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. Under the terms of the agreement, which website operators have entered into with Google Inc., they use the information collected to compile an evaluation of website activity and site activity, and provide Internet-related services.
You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. There is no guarantee that you will be able to access all features of this website without restriction if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link leads you to the corresponding plugin: https://tools.google.com/ dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Here is more information on Google Inc’s data usage: https://support.google.com/ analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Alternatively, you can manage the cookie settings by clicking on this link. Your browser must therefore allow the storage of cookies for this purpose. If you delete your cookies regularly, you will need to click on the link again each time you visit this website.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to limitation of processing,
– right of opposition to the processing,
– right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
We generally do not create an individual profile of your online activities. The content of a persistent cookie is limited to an identification number. Name, e-mail address, IP address etc. are not stored on the majority of our pages.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Section 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– access Status/HTTP Status Code
– the amount of data transferred in each case
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and by means of which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, by means of which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Overview of cookies used by wegmann-automotive.com
In the following overview you will find detailed information on all cookies used on the WEGMANN automotive website:
PHP's default session identification (relevant for administrators only)
Until end of session
This cookie is a standard session cookie from TYPO3. In case of a user login, it stores the session ID with which the logged in user is recognized in order to grant him access to protected areas.
Until end of session
This cookie tells typo3 if the visitor is logged in to the Typo3 backend and which backend user it is. (only relevant for administrators)
Until end of session
|Cookies that save your cookie settings|
Used to distinguish between users.
more information from Google
Used to reduce the request rate.
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical information about how the visitor uses the site.
Contains a randomly generated user ID. Google can use this ID to recognize the user across domains on various websites and play out personalized advertising.
This cookie is used to store the preferences of the user. This is used, for example, to display individualised advertising.
Until end of session
These cookies are used on our websites to store information for website presentation, such as your preferred language or your region. For example, if your region has been stored, a website will display the local weather forecast or local traffic information. These cookies also allow you to personalize the font size and type, as well as other areas of the website.
more information from Google
This is a cookie that YouTube uses to calculate the user's bandwidth. This information is used to determine whether the user should use the player's new or old user interface.
more information from YouTube for embedding videos
This cookie stores an ID on mobile devices to enable tracking for advertising purposes based on the GPS location data of the browser.
This cookie is used to store the user's preferences and other information. This includes in particular the preferred language, the number of search results to be displayed on the page and the decision whether or not to enable Google's SafeSearch filter.
This cookie is set by the video service YouTube on websites with embedded YouTube videos.
Until end of session
Saves information about the video to be displayed after the current video.
Until end of session
more information on embedding videos from YouTube
Until end of session
Saves the video player settings of the user when using an integrated YouTube video.
This cookie has not yet received a description. Our team is working to provide more information.
4. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected by us, checked and commissioned with regard to the applicable data protection standards, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties when we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This applies when processing is not necessary, in particular, to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done to date. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing, or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: datenschutz[at]wegmann-automotive.com.
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through a single interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect any personally identifiable information. The tool triggers other tags that may themselves collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will persist for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
7. Integrating YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/ EU-US-Framework.
8. Data Privacy
WEGMANN automotive takes all necessary technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from misuse or loss. For example, your data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. In certain cases, your personal data is encrypted during transmission using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means that an approved encryption method is used for communication between your computer and the WEGMANN automotive servers, provided your browser supports SSL.
9. Changes to the data protection declaration
The content of our data protection declaration is checked regularly.
Data protection officer of WEGMANN automotive GmbH:
Ms Susanne Kamm
Dr. Dornbach Consulting GmbH